The ongoing blog of the Tomchak family, in Wheaton IL USA

Andrew Tomchak – Now With Fewer Calories and Cast Free

By on October 15, 2013 in iPhone, Photo Post, Text Post with 0 Comments

After 4 short weeks (they really did go by kind of faset) Andrew was able to get his cast off today. He had the added surprise of finding a leaf inside his cast that smells just awesome.

The break is 80% healed (which is what the doctor was expecting) and will heal the other 20% over time. For the next two weeks he needs to wear a brace to help build the muscle up again and protect it in the mean time.

Even though they took a loud saw to his arm, he kept his composure the whole time and just smiled as the nurse cut through it. I’m so proud of him! I love these one-on-one bonding experiences, even if it is just a doctors appointment.

Tags: , , , ,

About the Author

About the Author: .

Subscribe

If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.

Post a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Top