The ongoing blog of the Tomchak family, in Wheaton IL USA

Tag: Cast

Andrew Tomchak – Now With Fewer Calories and Cast Free

Andrew Tomchak – Now With Fewer Calories and Cast Free

By on October 15, 2013 in iPhone, Photo Post, Text Post with 0 Comments

After 4 short weeks (they really did go by kind of faset) Andrew was able to get his cast off today. He had the added surprise of finding a leaf inside his cast that smells just awesome. The break is 80% healed (which is what the doctor was expecting) and will heal the other 20% […]

Continue Reading »

New Cast For Andrew

New Cast For Andrew

By on September 17, 2013 in iPhone, Photo Post with 0 Comments

 

Continue Reading »

Top